Search This Blog

Monday 12 June 2017

My Horse Box Product Review

I was very excited and lucky to be asked to do a review via Haynet for My Horse Box, thank you to www.hay-net.co.uk for thinking of Jack and I to do this exciting new product review :0)

So first up if you haven't heard of My horse Box what exactly is it? 
Well My Horse Box is an equestrian subscription box, you sign up to a 1,3 or 6 month subscription and then every month are sent a beautiful box filled with equestrian goodies for you and your horse. They ensure each box contains at least 4 high quality items and guarantee the collective RRP of a boxes products totals over £50!  The most you will pay is £34.99 for a 1 month subscription so it's a total bargain!  There is also a rider interviews and discount vouchers in every box. 
The products featured are hand selected, mostly new and exciting things you probably won't have tried before and from companies who are not so well known plus occasionally they feature great products from established, well known companies.  The products are of a high quality and can include horse tack, cleaning/grooming products, supplements, clothing, sports wear, safety gear, accessories, and much more.  The best bit is not knowing what you are going to get but knowing it will be good!

I was very excited to receive my box, it was like Christmas waiting to see what was inside the shiny wrapping!  When I ripped the outer packaging off I was not disappointed, the box itself is exactly how they describe it on their website - quality and luxurious leaving me with a super first impression.  With how good the outside looked I couldn't wait to see what was on the inside.



My box contained the following items:

Safe-care Equine Soothing Rapid Relief

3 pairs of Equitech socks
 
Ecohoof Equine Pink Hoof Clay
 
Husk hi-vis reflective tail wrap
 
Discount codes for Hawkins Organic and Ring Craft Equestrian

Each item is full size and useful to every equestrian from happy hacker to competition horses and riders.  None of them contain any banned substances so really can be used by anyone.  I will certainly be making use of them all and hoping the rapid relief can help to sooth Jacks dry elbows and the pink hoof clay can help protect his delicate little tootsies!

I particularly love the Equitech socks, they are so comfy and the designs are eye catching and unusual.  My other favourite is the Husk hi-vis and reflective tail wrap, who doesn't love helping their horse to be safe and seen on our busy roads.

The discount codes will also come in useful next time I need to make an equestrian purchase.

All in all I think it's a great idea and I highly recommend joining up to My Horse Box, you wont be disappointed, it's fun and exciting receiving your box and anticipating what might be inside and a great way to step away from your usual go to items and try new products you might not give a chance to otherwise and all at much less than it would have cost you in the shops - what's not to like!

I have added a My Horse Box subscription to the top of my upcoming birthday list and already looking forward to receiving my next box!

Find out more and sign up here:  www.myhorsebox.com





No comments:

Post a Comment